2015 Trans Pyrenees Discovery Trip
2015 TRANS PYRENEES DISCOVERY TRIP
SOLD OUT FOR 2015!
Wild Rock has been traveling to Europe to ride bikes for a decade. Every couple of years we get an idea that is a little on the epic side. Summer 2015 brings the Trans Pyrenees Explorer’s Trip. This trip is not for everyone, we will travel from Barcelona Spain to San Sebastian Spain via the Pyrenees. We will take in the epic climbs of France (The Tourmalet, The Aubisque, Aspin, Hautacam and many others) and spend days in the Spanish Pyreneese (Col de Jou, Col de Canto, Col de Portillion & Col de Bagargui) on small quiet winding roads deep in the mountains. It will be an adventure to remember!
2015 DATES AND PRICING
August 7th – August 17th 2015 / 11 Days / 10 Nights – $3499 pp dbl – $4499 pp single – LEARN MORE
•Airport shuttle in Barcelona and San Sebastian.
•10 nights of accommodations
•daily rides led by experienced guides
•daily ride support from Wild Rock travel staff in vans
•daily trip literature including ride itinerary and route guides
•energy products (bars, gels, drinks)
•additional food between meals
• transportation to and from Pearson International Airport
• health/travel/medical insurance
• fees for flying with bike/overweight luggage charges
Trans Pyrenees Payment
The balance of your payment is due 60 days prior to the trip departure
If for some reason you have to cancel your trip the following charges will
◦ After booking a trip, you may cancel within 30 days and we will refund the your
deposit. After 30 days we will refund your deposit minus a $100 administrative
◦ If you cancel your trip between 61 and 90 days prior to departure there is a
cancellation fee of 50% of the original trip price.
◦ If you cancel your trip between 31 and 60 days prior to departure there is a
cancellation fee of 75% of the original trip price.
◦ If you cancel your trip less than 30 days prior to departure there is a cancellation
fee of 100% of the original trip price.